Watching the last episode of Entourage, my faith has been renewed. After the first few episodes of season Seven, I too was guilty of thinking the show had finally jumped the shark. The snazzy soundtrack had all but vanished, and the pace slowed as the series matured into something I did not expect. Entourage has gone from a comedy with dramatic undercurrents to a drama with comedic undertones. Pace and soundtracks have slowed to give way to progression of the characters. While Vincent Chase is finally faltering, Ari Gold is in danger of becoming a mench. While Billy “William” Walsh‘s maturity is a bit exaggerated, it serves a definite purpose of moving this new plot line forward, towards Johnny Drama finding success and redemption along with Eric breaking away from Vince’s shadow. Now that my two cents have been spent, let’s lighten things up a bit.
Sin City Trifecta brings you the top ten reasons Ari Emanuel has probably been too busy to do a cameo on Entourage;
- Bless you Jeremy Piven; there’s only one Ari Gold…or is it Ari Emanuel?
- Will shock the world by abandoning Hollywood and move to Israel to drink jug wine and grow apricots on a kibbutz.
- He’s too busy trying to save Rahm Emanuel.
- He’s a partner with William Morris, he doesn’t need to work anymore.
- He’s busy evicting Mel Gibson from Hollywood
- Entourage has officially reached critical mass in the Cameo department…one more and they may become the “Expendables”.
- Busy doing Jerry Springer; “My brother’s hate me because I’m a Hollywood fat cat”
- Working with the White House trying to prevent Iran from going nuclear
- Reviving Lindsay Lohan‘s heart beat than her career.
- He has moved on to representing SCT as we are set to star in a ground breaking Movie of the Week; ”Where did my dreams go?”